You are invited to attend the:
Inaugural Toronto Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research Consortium (TC3) Research and Networking Symposium
Monday June 3rd, 2019
Chestnut Conference Centre
The research symposium will bring together cannabis and cannabinoid researchers and trainees from the University of Toronto and Toronto Academic Health Sciences Network and will provide an opportunity to network, seek new collaborations, build links and share health research findings related to cannabis and cannabinoids. Featuring short talks/data blitzes, panel sessions, and poster presentations, the research day will serve as an interactive platform to highlight preclinical, clinical and policy research in Toronto.
Registration is complementary for current faculty, trainees and research staff from the University of Toronto and Toronto Academic Health Sciences Network. The cost for all other attendees is $99 + taxes & fees.
Please use your institutional/professional email address to register. Attendees who are not current faculty, trainees (Research Associate/Postdoctoral Fellow/Graduate Student/Undergraduate Student), or research staff at UofT and TAHSN are required to register for the paid ticket.
Please click HERE to register (or follow this link https://tinyurl.com/y3ntmn85)
Call for Poster Presentations – TC3 Inaugural Research and Networking Symposium
Please note that only faculty and trainees from the University of Toronto and Toronto Academic Health Sciences Network are eligible to apply. Please click HERE (https://tinyurl.com/yan4btew) to complete a short poster presentation application form by May 16th, 2019 (Deadline has been extended).
Current List of Speakers + more to come!
- Dr. Ruth A. Ross, University of Toronto
- Dr. Lakshmi P. Kotra, University Health Network and University of Toronto
- Dr. Bernard Le Foll, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Dr. Romina Mizrahi, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Dr. Julia Knight, Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital
- Dr. W. MacIntyre Burnham, Eplink and University of Toronto
- Dr. Susan R. George, University of Toronto
- Dr. Lesley Campbell, Ryerson University
- Dr. Susan Fox, Krembil Research Institute, University Health Network
- Dr. Paul Grootendorst, University of Toronto
We look forward to seeing you at the TC3 Research and Networking Symposium!
Please direct your inquiries to email@example.com